- How do you play El Quinigol?
Every bet in El Quinigol consists of selecting the result of 6 matches on the basis of the number of goals scored by each team. You can pick your forecast from 16 possible results, and the M sign means equal or greater than 3 goals.
- How much does it cost to play?
Each bet costs 1 Euro.
- How do I choose my combination?
To play to El Quinigol on loteriasyapuestas.es, you can choose to either select the 6 results of each match manually (whereby you select all six results yourself) or randomly (whereby the system selects the results of each match randomly.
- Can I include more than one bet to increase my chances?
Yes. There are two playing methods to choose from:
- Single: when only one prediction is marked in each match table.
- Multiple: when more than one prediction is marked in one or more matches. In addition to predicting the outcome of the game, you need to indicate the number of combinations you wish to use to participate in that game.
- Which draws am I participating in?
You only participate in one El Quinigol session.
In El Quinigol, 55% of all takings go towards prizes which are divided into the following categories:
- 1st Category: if you get the results of all 6 matches right
- 2nd Category: if you get the results of 5 matches right
- 3rd Category: if you get the results of 4 matches right
- 4th Category: if you get the results of 3 matches right
- 5th Category: if you get the results of 2 matches right